1.)Who do you plan to interview?Why?
2.)Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask, what additional questions do you plat to ask? Ask-open ended questions.
Assigned Questions
1.)I'm interested in studying Criminal Investigation. What can you tell me about it?
2.)From your perspective, what could I study that would be significant to other people?
3.)Who else would you recommend I talk to?
4.)What kinds of places or activities do you recommend for the mentorship component?
5.)What materials should I read in this field? Who else can I interview?
Additional Questions to get more familiarized with my mentor
1.)What type of training (physical, psychological, etc.) must a criminal investigator go through to be properly prepared in the field? How long does the training take?
2.) What do you believe is the most difficult task a criminal investigator faces when dealing with a case?
3.)What types of people did you work with and how did you go about building a relationship with them to better the chemistry between the team.
4.)Did you have a mentor?How did they influence you?
5.)How did you keep your feelings from interfering with your job?
6.)What's the best advice you can give to plan a career rather than work to simply keep a job?
No comments:
Post a Comment